North Summerfield Residents' Association
Supporting our Community
Coplow Street Grow SiteIn BloomPolicing
Next Monday's waste collection day is for Household Waste (Black Bags) and Bottles & Cans (Green Boxes)
Useful Information


This page provides quick access to a variety of useful numbers and websites; we would apreciate your feedback and any suggestions for adding to this list. Please use the 'Contact Us' link in the main heading.

Birmingham City Council
West Midlands Police
West Midlands Fire Service


FixMyStreet is a site to help people report local problems they have found to their local council, by simply locating them on a map. We have found them to be very successful in bringing our problems to the notice of the Council and getting them resolved.

FixMyStreet is primarily for reporting things which are broken, dirty, damaged or dumped and need fixing, cleaning or clearing, such as:-

Abandoned vehicles

Dog Fouling

Flyposting or graffiti

Flytipping or litter

Streetcleaning, such as broken glass in a cycle lane

Unlit lamposts


FixMyStreet is not a way of getting in touch with your council for all issues! You will need to contact your council directly for problems such as:

Anti-social behaviour

Noise pollution or barking dogs

Missing wheelie bins or recycling boxes or missed rubbish collections

Proposals for speed bumps/ CCTV/ pedestrian crossings/ new road layouts/ etc.

Complaining about your neighbours

Complaining about the council

Joy riding, drug taking, animal cruelty, or other criminal activity

Link to FixMyStreet.com